We are very much aware about our users and thus we always encourage our users to register at http://themasalaroute.com/ and interact with each other. We know your privacy and thus respecting it, we take care and protect all your private data that you provide us. Your personal information like phone number, email id or address will not be viewed by others. The Masala Route welcomes all users on its website.
Please find below our Terms and Conditions and if you don’t agree with these, then please do not register or use our services. Your failure of the following Terms may immediately terminate your access to our website service or may take other legal actions according to the conditions.
1. Any information shared by the users should be their own information and advice or comments
made by the interaction with other users is their own responsibility and The Masala Route will
not be liable to support or agree with it.
2. Users should use this service in a lawful and polite manner. The communications should not be
offensive or obscene and should not violate any law or regulations; otherwise the user may be
subject to the criminal/civil liability.
3. The Masala Route does not contain any copyright material including photos, information and
text and thus user is also prohibited from publishing or copying any of the material or content as
per his/her own name without putting the name of The Masala Route under the copyright law.
So, user should agree that he/she will not acquire the ownership of the copying or downloading
any of the website material.
4. User should provide us accurate and genuine information about the email address and name so
that The Masala Route can contact them easily as needed.
5. http://themasalaroute.com/ has the right to review, edit and remove or delete any users or
material posted by the users who will post the copyright of others or violating our terms and
conditions. He/she may be terminated from the services without any notice.
6. The recipes provided by the Masala Route are only to give you the taste and spices. It is your
duty that you will take the responsibility and make any recipes at your own risk. Any health
concern or fitness issue warranty should not be taken by The Masala Route.
7. We have the right to add, update or change the Policy or any other website information at any
point of time without notifying you. It is the user’s responsibility to review the policy time to
time to agree with our policy.
8. If you have any concern regarding our website policy and privacy, you can write us at email@example.com