Top 5 Easy to Make Mocktails to Your Kids for Christmas Party
Preparing beverage for the adults is not at all a difficult task to enjoy any party. But preparing mocktails for the kid’s party especially when it is Christmas Party for your children, their friends and all those people who will accompany them without any alcoholic beverage is really a tough thing to do.
Thus, today The Masala Route is here presenting some most enjoyable mocktails which are really easy to prepare. This mocktails for kids are really healthy, refreshing and delicious which your kids would definitely enjoy.
- Gummy Bear Sparkling Juice Mocktail : This mocktail ingredients can be easily available in the market which is quite colourful and exactly go with the Christmas Kids party to enjoy. Here I am providing the process of making 1 Glass of Mocktail.
10- 15 Gummy Bear
4-5 Tbsp Sprinkles
1 Toothpick (per glass)
1-2 Cup of Sparkling Juice (According to the size of the Cocktail Glass)
- Take a toothpick and add 3-4 Gummy bear into it. Keep it aside.
- Now, take a cocktail glass and grease a Lime on the top edge of the glass.
- In a plate spread the sprinkles and add keep the lime added edge of the glass into it so that the sprinkles can be added on all the sides of the top edge of the glass.
- Pour 7-10 Gummy Bear into the glass so that the half of the glass can be filled with the Gummy Bear.
- Now add 1-2 Cup of Sparkling Juice or as required to the Glass to fill it completely. Keep the Gummy Bear toothpick on top of the Glass. Your Gummy Bear Sparkling Juice Mocktail is ready to serve.
2. Cotton Candy Crush: Easy to make yet colourful drink to serve to your kids during this Christmas.
2 Tbsp Honey
1 Small thin Brush
3-4 Tbsp Popping Candy
1 Big Cotton Candy Ball
1 Cup Sparkling Juice
1 Small Umbrella to decorate
- Take the Cocktail Cup and grease the top edge with Honey by the small thin brush.
- Spread Popping Candy in a plate and place the Cup upside down in the candy so that the popping candy can added on the top edge of the cocktail Cup.
- Now Add the Cotton Candy Ball on the Cup and pour Sparkling Juice slowly into it so that the cotton candy can be dissolved in the juice.
- Decorate the Cup with a decorating umbrella.
- Creamy Chocolate Milk Shake: Chocolate is all time favourite for kids and this could become one of the best mocktails and shakes for kids.
1 Liter Milk
2 Tbsp of Chocolate Spread
1 Big Pan
2 Tbsp of Honey
2-3 Tbsp of Cookie Crumbs
1 Big Size Glass Cup
Some Colourful Marshmallow to decorate (You can use Gems instead of Marshmallow)
- Take a pan and pour 1 liter of milk into it. Heat the Milk.
- Add 2 Tbsp of Chocolate Spread and whisk it properly until Chocolate dissolves in the Milk.
- Boil it for 3-4 minutes. In the mean time stir it continuously.
- Now switch off the flame of the gas and keep it for 1-2 minutes to make it little cool.
- Take a Cup and brush the top edge with honey. Add the Cookie Crumbs on the top edge equally.
- Now, pour the chocolate milk mixture in the Cup.
- Spread Whipped Cream on the Top of the Chocolate Shake.
- Decorate it with some colourful Marshmallow or Gems.
- Lustre Dust Orange Mocktail : This is very simple mocktail that you can make and serve withn 2-3 mins. So, if you are not so much prepared for the party and in hurry to serve mocktails to your children and their friends, then this could be the right choice at that moment.
Big Size Cocktail Cup
1 Cup of Orange Juice
1 tsp of Lustre Dust
2 Cup of Water
2-3 Tbsp of Grenadine
some fancy decorative items
- Take the Cocktail Cup and add 1 Cup of Orange Juice into it.
- Now, add 1 tsp of Lustre Dust and 2 Cups of Water. Stir the mixture of water, juice and luster dust well.
- Add 2 Tbsp of grenadine into the Cup to give it a Colourful look.
- Decorate it with cherry and some fancy decorative items.
Your Lustre Dust Orange Mocktail is ready to serve.
5. Pineapple Orange Martini: The preparation will take only 5 minutes and another 5 minutes to be finished and serve.
A Cocktail Glass
A Cup of Pineapple Juice (Fresh)
Quarter Cup of Orange Juice (Fresh)
Splash of Syrup / Honey
Cherry to decorate
Slice of Pineapple to Decorate
2-3 Tbsp of Sprinkles
Some Crushed Ice Pieces
- Brush the top edge of the Cocktail Glass with honey.
- Spread Sprinkles in a plate and place the Glass upside down in the sprinkles so that the sprinkles can added on the top edge of the Cocktail Glass.
- Add some crushed piece of ice in a glass and then pour a cup of pineapple juice to it.
- Pour the quarter cup of Orange Juice in the glass
- Add honey or a single splash of syrup.
- Top with finely chopped cilantro and stir and shake hard.
- Now decorate it with Pineapple slice and cherry.