Banana Carrot Fruit Cake2019-01-11
The spongy and moist texture of this cake is an all time favourite with children and you can bake this cake at any point of time of the year to celebrate any occasion whether it is Birthday, Anniversary, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Christmas, New Year or any other festival.
- 1 Cup Mashed Banana
- 1 Cup Shredded Carrot
- 1 ½ Cups Flour
- 2/3 Cup Olive Oil/Canola Oil
- 1 Cup Sugar Powder or Less or More (As per the taste of your Sugar)
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Cinnamon Powder
- ½ tsp Nutmeg Powder (optional)
- ½ Cup Chopped Nuts (Apricots, Walnuts, Cashews, Almonds, Cranberries, Pistachios, Raisins etc.)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F. 2. Take a big bowl and combine Sugar powder and oil. Add mashed banana and mix everything well. 3. Now, break eggs in a small bowl and beat them. Add them on the banana mixture and beat well. 4. In another bowl, add flour baking powder, baking soda, salt and other spice powder. (However, I did not use nutmeg powder in my cake recipes. 5. Add the flour mixture to the banana mixture slowly and beat well until everything mix properly and form a smooth cake batter. 6. Now, add nuts to the mixture and stir well. 7. Spread the mixture in the greased baking pan. Sprinkle nuts on top of it. 8. Bake it on 350 degree F for 40 minutes. Take a toothpick and insert it into the center of the cake. If it comes out clean, then your cake is ready but if not then bake it for few more minutes.