How to make Tulsi Tea at Your Home – The Best Home Remedy Recipe
Tulsi Tea an energizing beverage is made up of Tulsi leaves. Tulsi is a well-known herb, a nature’s gift for the human beings. Tulsi Tree (also called as Basil Tree) has lots of health benefits which is incredible. Due to Basil’s healing properties, it is used in making thousands of Ayurvedic Medicines.
One more interesting point about Holy Tulsi Tree is that from so many years, it is worshipped as a Goddess in Hindu religion in India. Native Women in Hindustan prays this sacred tree everyday and offer water & Agarbatti to it.
Health Benefits of Tulsi Tea
Tulsi Tea is one of the best home remedy for various diseases. The Ocimum sanctum (Biological name of Tulsi) leaves are antiviral, anti-fungal, mind stimulator, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, stamina enhancer, adaptogenic etc.
- Skin Healing: – For skin, Tulsi tea is a boon, as it purifies the blood from toxins (Detoxification) and protects our skin from various infections, disallow acne eruption, blackheads, allergic rashes, blemish, pimples, breakouts and dark eye circles.
- Heals Respiratory System: – Holy Basil Teais a no cost medicine for treating various respiratory illness viz. Cold, Cough, chest congestion, sore throat, flu, asthma and acute bronchitis. It sparks the immunity in lungs and respiratory system in human body.
- Digestive Benefits: – Queen of herbs facilitates the easy metabolism, cures digestive disorders in liver and acts as a perfect appetizer. It is the best home remedy recipe for Constipation, indigestion, blood sugar problems, liver inflammation etc. It is often recommended by doctor in diseases such as diabetes, jaundice, kidney stone and high blood cholesterol levels.
- Mental Booster: – Regular consumption of this energizing beverage i.e. anti-congestive makes the mind alert, reduces stress & headache, develops memory power & clarity, relieve migraine pain. This nervine tonic is also quiet efficient in curing migraine and mild fever.
- Other Benefits: – Tulsi Tea helps in healingmany more health issues like improving eyesight, curing Brain Fog, preventing insect bites, decreasing extra fat, increasingsemen volume and aiding premature ejaculation, acting as anti-ageing agent, remove dandruff, safeguard teeth against bacteria etc.
Best thing about Tulsi Teais that unlike other Teas it has no side-effects although Tulsi Leaves should not be chewed as it contains Mercury that can damage your teeth gradually.
How to make Tulsi Tea– Recipe
Recipe 1 – Simple Tulsi Tea with Water
- Water – 2 cups
- Fresh Tulsi Leaves – 10 to 20
- Lemon Juice – 1 tsp
- Pluck fresh 10 to 20 Tulsi leaves from plant
- Wash it properly in Running water in order to remove dust.
- Boil 2 cups water in a container on gas.
- Put fresh Basil leaves into it.
- Allow it to boil for 10 minutes.
- When water starts getting greenish colour, put the flame on low.
- Then boil it for more 2-3 minutes.
- Finally turn off the Gas Burner and take off the container.
- Add lemon 1 tsp juice to it.
- Mix the tea properly.
- Serve the healthy basil teain a cup.
Recipe 2 – Basil Tea made using Milk
- Water – ½ Cup
- Milk – 1 cup
- Fresh Basil Leaves – 10 to 20
- Crushed Green Cardamom – 2 pieces
- Tea leaves – 2 -3 tsp
- Cloves – 2 to 3 Pieces
- Ginger Thin Slices –3 to 4
- Sugar – 1 tsp
- Take Fresh Tulsi Leaves, Cloves, Crushed Green Cardamom and Ginger Thin Slices.
- Boil water in the Pan and put Tulsi leaves in it after 5 minutes.
- Then put mixture of Ginger, Cloves, Cardamom in the Pan.
- Later, when water starts getting greenish brown colour add Tea Leaves and allow it to boil for more 5-7 minutes.
- Finally add Milk and Sugar in the Pan and after 5 minutes remove the Pan from Gas.
- Take a tea strainer and strain the Tulsi Tea in a Cup.
- Have Your Healthy Drink.