Bake a Chocolate Truffle Cake with These Simple Steps
Chocolate is one of the food items that rules the heart of every individual from kids to teenagers and adults to senior citizens. There is one mouth-watering cake which is prepared by utilising chocolate as one of the main ingredients. If you are thinking about baking this yummy cake at home, we can help you out in this critical task. Here are the helpful baking instructions for you.
Before you bake this one of the best cakes in Chennai, you need to collect all the ingredients mentioned below for the preparation of this yummy cake.
2-1/2 cups milk, 1 cup cubed butter, 8 ounces semisweet chopped chocolate, three eggs, two teaspoons vanilla extract, 2-2/3 cups all-purpose flour, 2 cups sugar, one teaspoon baking soda and ½ teaspoon salt.
Similarly, for the filling of your cake, you need to have the following raw materials as mentioned below:
Six tablespoons cubed butter, 4 ounces chopped bittersweet chocolate, 2-1/2 cups confectioner’s sugar, ½ cup heavily whipped cream, 10 ounces chopped semisweet chocolate and 2/3 cup heavily whipped cream.
To begin with the process of baking the Chocolate Truffle Cake, you need to follow these simple steps.
- You need to put the milk, butter and chocolate in a large saucepan and cook it over low heat until it is melted. Remove the pan from the heat and keep it stand for 10 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to a temperature of 325o. Now, you need to beat the eggs and vanilla in a large glass bowl and stir it in a chocolate mixture until it is smooth. After this, combine the flour, sugar, baking soda and salt and slowly add to the earlier chocolate mixture to mix it well until the batter is smooth and uniform.
- Perform the greasing or lining of the baking pan through butter or parchment paper and rub the flour on the interior sides. You need to transfer the mixture to the greased round baking pan. Ensure that the mixture is baked for around 25-30 minutes or until the inserted toothpick in the centre comes out clean.
- It is time to cool down the pan for 10 minutes before removing the cake from pan to wire racks for complete cooking.
- To get filling for the cake, melt the butter and chocolate in a small saucepan. You also need to stir the confectioner’s sugar and cream until it is smooth.
- For preparing the ganache, place the chopped chocolate in a small bowl. It is also important to ensure that the cream put inside the small saucepan is brought to a boil. Pour this cream over chocolate and whisk it until it is smooth. Now, cool the chocolate mixture by stirring it repeatedly until ganache reaches to the spreading consistency. If you don’t want to prepare ganache for the decoration, you can easily buy it from any of the cake shops in Chennai or other such cities.
- Now, place the one layer of cake on the serving plate and spread it with half of the filling. Repeat the procedure for several layers and use the left over filling for the remaining cake layer. You also need to store it in the refrigerator.
Thus, your delicious Chocolate Truffle Cake is ready, and you don’t need to place cake online order in Chennai or any other city to celebrate any special occasion. So, try it out at your home.