Prepared with fresh Pomegranate in the creamy little spice yogurt is a very good side dish with your food. You can also have this as a sweet yet spicy dessert after your meal.
- 1.5 Cups chilled Curd/Yogurt/Dahi
- ¾ Cup fresh Pomegranate arils
- ¼ tsp black pepper powder
- ½ tsp roasted cumin powder
- ¼ tsp Chaat Masala Powder
- pinch of red chilli powder (optional)
- pinch of black salt or rock salt
- Sugar as per taste
- 1 Tbsp chopped coriander leaves for garnishing
1. Take a bowl and whisk the Yogurt till it becomes smooth. 2. Now, add sugar, salt and other spice powder. Stir continuously till sugar dissolved. 3. Now add the pomegranate arils on the yogurt mixture and stir it. 4. Pour the Raita in a serving bowl and garnish with few pomegranates and chopped coriander leaves. 5. Serve the Raita chilled.